“Q: How can you ensure that mock jurors perceive your case the same way as real jurors?”
“A: By recruiting your mock jurors in the same way as real jurors.”
- The reliability of mock jury decisions depends on how they were selected.
- The courts select jurors randomly from population sub-samples within the venue.
- Jury Trial Consultants duplicate the same random selection method as the courts use, and we further stratify our sample to ensure that we replicate the venue demographics.
- Jury Trial Consultants adherence to scientific methods ensures that we capture the prevalent experiences, values, and beliefs which drive jury perceptions and decisions.
- Jury Trial Consultants include mock juror sampling quotas for employment criteria (e.g., proportion white collar/blue collar, etc.) to ensure representation of diverse occupational categories in our mock juries.
- We obtain a diverse range of gainfully-employed citizens from the venue because we pay them a fair incentive for their time.
- Jury Trial Consultants NEVER use classified ads or accept volunteers for both security issues and because it produces a biased jury.
- During recruitment, prospective mock jurors undergo a screening process to eliminate any security risks and obvious cause or peremptory strikes.
- Our competitors recruit mock jurors through advertisements, referrals, or volunteers.
- Our competitors re-use the same tired, unemployed, mock jurors repeatedly.
- Jury Trial Consultants NEVER re-use or recycle mock jurors.